Sunday, June 23, 2013

DAY FOUR

"we love you" said a russian sister from kazakhstan this afternoon as we were leaving and after one of the most heartfelt hugs of my life. queue ugly cry. like total and complete ugly cry. I squeaked out, "we love you too."

in front of the latvian board this morning!




I am the most absolutely wonderful amount of 'good' exhausted! I can't really go into much detail of today for fear that I'll accidentally share too much, and for that matter the only other photo I'm going to share is this one of this sister ...
{iphone snap of this photo as displayed on the back of my camera from today!}
I love love loved her hair wreath!!! many of the sisters came dressed in their traditional clothes today! loved it.



I mean it; that's all!

the convention was an experience that is very, very difficult to put into words. and I have no more tears left in me so... I'm going to go to sleep... and not have to get up at 5:30am... :) but I will non-eloquently say that I adored this time so much, and am looking forward to a few days of service and tours before we leave wed.

thank you so much for hosting us latvia, we really do love you.

nicholas+cozbi
  


No comments:

Post a Comment